A beautiful new nature inspired playground is located at Myilly Point.
Myilly Point playground has been part of the redevelopment of the Old Hospital Site at Myilly Point. It has a basketball area and plenty of pathways and areas for scooters and skating. The adventure play area has slides, a climbing frame and swing.
The playground is situated about 10-15 metres from the roads (and a roundabout) which can be busy.
There are public unisex toilets, disabled access and baby changing facilities available right near the basketball courts. Definitely recommend taking scooters or a ball to kick for older kids as my children found the playground a bit limited.
Big grassy areas for playing sports and a shaded areas to enjoy having a picnic. There is seating available and water bubblers.
Croner of Lambell Terrace and Kahlin Avenue, Larrakeyah, 0820
Free Parking one street
- Great for all ages
- Basketball, skating, scooter areas
- No fencing and playground is close by a roundabout and fairly busy road. (Approx 10m)
- Toilet block (unisex with baby changing facilities and disabled access)
- Some shading over playground
- Grassed and shaded picnic areas