- May 2021 - NT News feature about Mother's Day and Darwin Family Life mentioned.
- 2019 - 2020 - Regular guest speaker on Territory 104.1 FM with Mel Little. Guest spot speaking about school holiday and other family events and activities around town.
- March 2019 - Panel Speaker at the International Women's Day No Woman Left Behind Conference
- October 2019 - Invited as a Social Media Influencer to the 2019 Australian Multiple Birth Association Newcastle Conference
- Late May 2018 commenced second round of Channel 10 advertising collaborating with four local businesses (Breastfeeding Wear Australia, The Burning Circus, Swim Dynamics and Stepping Stones in Life Therapy Services).
- Channel 10 advertising from December 2017 till February 2018 collaborating with four local businesses (Ladybugs and Cutterpillars, Yenz Entertainment, The 3 year old Kindy and Petra's Raw Cakes) with Darwin Family Life.
- Facebook fans of over 7200!!
- Facebook group - Darwin Family Life Community Hub - over 2025 members
- Instagram followers of over 1448
- Playground Video review of Humpty Doo Village Green - viewed by over 4.8K people on Facebook
- Our Ultimate Party Giveaway in April 2018 with Fairy Jill Enchanted Entertainment has reached organically over 17,000 newsfeeds, was shared over 175 times, 137 people reacted to the post, 304 people commented and received more than 280 entries in one week!!
- Our Family Friendly Dining out in Darwin Kids Eat Free Blog has been read by over 2730 people
- Our April School Holidays Guide on our blog was read by over 1400 people in one week!
- Our July School Holidays Guide 2018 was read by over 4250 people
- Mailing list of Darwin families has now grown to over 2000 people
- We are currently working with over 30 local businesses helping promote them to Darwin families.
If you would like the opportunity to work with me and join Darwin Family Life - please complete the form to access my current packages.
We will get back to you shortly.
"I am so pleased to be advertising through Darwin Family Life, on the previous Channel 10 TV ad and also their website. It has given my business some great exposure into the hands of my target market; families! It has also been a pleasure to work with Amy, thanks for providing such a wonderful resource for families!" Elise - Ladybugs and Cutterpillars
I have used Darwin Family Life for advertising my child care service. Amy is fantastic to deal with and absolutely delivered! We received many new enrolments shortly after advertising with DFL and I would recommend this service to any family oriented Darwin business.
Linda - Dragonfly play & learn
Petra - Petra's Raw Cakes
are so happy to be connected
businesses. We know that Darwinites go to Darwin Family Life to find out what’s happening
around town. It is a vibrant, supportive community that has its finger on the pulse and Amy
is an absolute pleasure to work with. Nothing is a problem with Amy on the case. Thanks
DFL!" Claire - Early Childhood Australia NT Branch
Amy at Darwin Family life weaved a little social media magic when advertising our Hookin2Hockey program in Anula, resulting in the most participants registering in the program at this venue in 3 years. Thank you Darwin family life.
Cindy Hope - Junior VP Commerce Pints Hockey Club
We've been really quiet and your Facebook posts have surely brought some customers through our doors today, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It was the boost we needed - Tina The Playshack
"We highly recommend Darwin Family Life to promote your business. Amy puts the same energy and passion into promoting our business that we do. Thank you for all your hard work and care."
Trinket and Brad - Tip Top Circus Entertainment
We got in contact with Amy to share some events at our school, Wagaman Primary. Amy was great to deal with and her recommendations were much appreciated. Thanks again, Amy!