- Late May 2018 commenced second round of Channel 10 advertising collaborating with four local businesses (Breastfeeding Wear Australia, The Burning Circus, Swim Dynamics and Stepping Stones in Life Therapy Services).
- Channel 10 advertising from December 2017 till February 2018 collaborating with four local businesses (Ladybugs and Cutterpillars, Yenz Entertainment, The 3 year old Kindy and Petra's Raw Cakes) with Darwin Family Life.
- Facebook fans of over 4300!!
- Facebook group - Darwin Family Life Community Hub - over 960 members
- Facebook group - Darwin Family Life Clothing swap - over 100 members (VERY NEW - created end of March 2018)
- Instagram followers of over 800
- Playground Video review of Humpty Doo Village Green - viewed by over 4.8K people on Facebook
- Our Ultimate Party Giveaway in April with Fairy Jill Enchanted Entertainment has reached organically over 17,000 newsfeeds, was shared over 175 times, 137 people reacted to the post, 304 people commented and received more than 280 entries in one week!!
- Our Family Friendly Dining out in Darwin Kids Eat Free Blog has been read by over 2730 people
- Our April School Holidays Guide on our blog was read by over 1400 people in one week!
- Our July School Holidays Guide 2018 was read by over 4250 people
- Mailing list of Darwin families has now grown to over 1700
- We are currently working with over 45 local business helping promote them to Darwin families.
If you would like the opportunity to work with me and join Darwin Family Life - please complete the form to access my 2018 packages.
We will get back to you shortly.
"We highly recommend Darwin Family Life to promote your business. Amy puts the same energy and passion into promoting our business that we do. Thank you for all your hard work and care."
Trinket and Brad - The Burning Circus
"We have received inquires since being with Darwin Family Life, but the biggest results we have seen are the shares on Facebook and the increased website traffic."
Christine - Party Supplies Direct
Petra - Petra's Raw Cakes
are so happy to be connected
businesses. We know that Darwinites go to Darwin Family Life to find out what’s happening
around town. It is a vibrant, supportive community that has its finger on the pulse and Amy
is an absolute pleasure to work with. Nothing is a problem with Amy on the case. Thanks
DFL!" Claire - Early Childhood Australia NT Branch
"Amy @darwinfamilylife, is a genius when it comes to business! Collaborating, co creating & marketing my business, as if her own. Her kind and gentle nature, make work interactions easy. I couldn’t recommend her more highly. "
Fairy Jill Enchanted Entertainment
Amy's blog is a God send for anyone with children living in the Darwin area. I first started following her just to get ideas of things to do with my own child but never did I imagine how great she would be for helping to market our soccer classes and activities. Little Champs Academy joined Darwin Family Life in September 2017. Amy is truly mastering the art of social media marketing.
Nadia - Little Champs Academy
"Thank you so much Amy from Darwin Family Life. We joined DFL in April 2018. We have had plenty of inquiries about Tata since advertising with Darwin Family Life. It's such a fantastic hub for families to connect with community events and groups. It is awesome what you have created.
Kate - Tata Family Centre Karama
"I am so pleased to be advertising through Darwin Family Life, on the previous Channel 10 TV ad and also their website. It has given my business some great exposure into the hands of my target market; families! It has also been a pleasure to work with Amy, thanks for providing such a wonderful resource for families!" Elise - Ladybugs and Cutterpillars