Experience the movies on the water with 'Swim-In Movie Nights in the Wave Lagoon! ft. CAST AWAY (M) Back by popular demand!! Beat the heat this build up and get ready
Experience the movies on the water with ‘Swim-In Movie Nights in the Wave Lagoon! ft. CAST AWAY (M)
Back by popular demand!!
Beat the heat this build up and get ready for some splashtastic movie action with the 3rd and final installment of movies at the Wave Lagoon!
— SWIM IN MOVIE NIGHTS IN THE WAVE LAGOON Ft. CAST AWAY (M) —
Sponsored by Activate Darwin and the Northern Territory Government, Next Tier Events brings you yet another unique experience at the Darwin Waterfront Wave Lagoon!
Full feature length film ‘CAST AWAY (M)’ screened on a large 5 metre LED screen while you sit and relax in Darwin’s most cool and refreshing location, the Wave Lagoon down at the Darwin Waterfront.
It is highly recommended you bring your own floaty tubes and inflatables.
There will limited available for you to sit and watch the film with. There will also be some for purchase on the night.
-$7 for adults (18+ years)
-$5 children (Ages 10 – 18) *children under 15 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
-$18 family pass (2 adults, 3 children)
Note: Children under 10 are not permitted. Max limit of 150 persons. Tickets limited.
Allocated numbers of 70 adults, 30 children and 10 family passes have been allocated however this may change and be monitored throughout the ticket sale process.
– Important information (please read) –
– **Bookings essential as numbers are limited**
– **Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted**
– **Children under 15 years need to be accompanied by an adult**
– **COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place, please practice social distancing, sanitize regularly and do not attend if unwell. Please contact us prior to event if tickets are needing to be refunded**
– **Food and drink (strictly no alcohol) is allowed in the gate however, glass, alcohol and consumption of food in the pool are not permitted**
– Instructions for the night (please read) –
– Head to the kiosk area and see the Next Tier Events team to scan and check in your Eventbrite ticket. Next Tier Events will issue you and other ticket holders glowstick lanyard.
– You will require all ticket holders to see the Kiosk team who will issue a wrist band. As per safety requirements, no one under 10 years of age is permitted. ID’s may be checked so please have these ready.
– You are welcome to enter the Wave Lagoon from 6:30pm at the gate. Glowstick must be snapped prior to entry with wrist band clearly visable.
– Schedule –
-6:30pm -Entry time:
-7:00pm – Pre-show speech by MC David Moore (Next TIer Events) & Sophia E-Bain (NT Recap)
-7:15pm Movie start time
-9:30pm Movie end time
**Times subject to change**
In collaboration with Darwin Waterfront and Dreamedia Event Production.
A true Territory movie experience!
For more information visit waterfront.nt.gov.au and www.nexttier.com.au
(Saturday) 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
7 Kitchener drive