Get your skates on for Friday nights during the school holidays and head to the BOP at Marrara Indoor Stadium. Whatever your skill level, there is room for all on the
Get your skates on for Friday nights during the school holidays and
head to the BOP at Marrara Indoor Stadium.
Whatever your skill level, there is room for all on the massive stadium floor. The end zones will be safe zones for beginners while the middle floor zone is the place to be if you’re ready for the fast lane.
Get your tickets for this all ages roller Bop event online before they all sell out.
– Follow all instructions from event staff
– Safety gear recommend but not compulsory
– No food or drink on the skate floor (black flooring only)
– Parents are responsible for the actions of their children
– Adults on skates must not carry children
– No skating upstairs
– No non skaters on the main skate floor
– If the pace is to fast on the main floor, or small children are at risk, please move to the safe zones
– Maintain Covid-19 physical distancing and hygiene expectations
CAN I HIRE SKATES?
Unfortunately hire skates are not available at this time.
CAN ANY LEVEL JOIN IN?
Please note that this is not a LEARN TO SKATE class and you should be able to get up and roll on your own.
I’VE PAID, BUT I CANT COME NOW, CAN I USE MY TICKET ANOTHER TIME OR GET A REFUND?
You may sell your ticket at your own discretion, however it will remain under the original purchasers name so pass that on.
YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS
Shiner Town/Darwin Skate School advocates for use of safety gear, however open skate nights are at your discretion. We reserve the right to instruct anyone to wear extra safety gear who we deem at increased risk of injury and reserve the right to terminate skating of anyone who we deem to be skating in an unsafe manner towards others.
(Friday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Marrara Indoor Stadium