?????Please join us for a family fun day at Thrive Darwin on Saturday July 20th from 8am - 1pm!! ?☕️? ?This day is all about creating awareness for mental illness
?????Please join us for a family fun day at Thrive Darwin on Saturday July 20th from 8am – 1pm!! ?☕️?
?This day is all about creating awareness for mental illness & mental health and introducing a safe space for people to come and have a chat?
There will be plenty of fun things for the kids to do, come and enjoy a FREE coffee!☕️☕️☕️ (For a small $5 donation that goes directly to The Black Dog Institute) ?
Mental health is so important, so come down and join in the fun and remind everyone you know it’s okay not to be okay. ?
If you can not make it please feel free to support through our fundraising page.
Check out the Black Dog Institute Facebook page too…
Just some of amazing things to see and do on the day:
– Not one, but two jumping castles for all ages! ? ?
– Jellybean Street providing the children with endless art activities! ?
– Hole in One Game for the Adults, $5 for 5 Shots and winner gets a mystery prize ⛳️ ?
– Endless pats and cuddles from the famous NT Polices Dogs and Puppies who will be making an appearance ? ?
– NT Art Storm providing the kids even more arts and craft activities
– A huge raffle draw with some seriously amazing prizes ?
– An auction for the adults… think getaways and dates ? ?
– A barbecue for the entire family to enjoy ??
And sooooo much more yet to come, so stay tuned!
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
742 Vanderlin drive